Pembahasan Soal Ujian Profesi Aktuaris
Di bawah ini adalah akun-akun yang termasuk dalam kewajiban klaim, kecuali:
- Due and Unpaid claim
- Resisted Claim
- Claims in the course of settlement
- Incurred but not reported
- Rejected claim
Policy and contract claims, also called claim liabilities, are liabilities for all types of insurance policy and annuity contract claims that must be settled.
- Due and Unpaid claims are claims that have been approved by an insurer but have not yet been paid to the policy beneficiary.
- Resisted claims, also called dispute claims, are claims that an insurer has refused to pay but that it may pay in the future.
- Claims in the course of settlement are are claims that have been reported to an insurer and that are being investigated.
- Incurred but not reported (IBNR) claims are claims that were incurred during an accounting period but have not been reported to the insurer as of the Annual Statement date. An insurer estimates its liability for IBNR claims based on its past claim experience.
Jawaban: e. Rejected Claim
 Mulligan, E. and Stone, G. (1997). Accounting and financial reporting in life and health insurance companies. Atlanta, Ga.: Life Management Institute, LOMA.