Pembahasan Soal Ujian Profesi Aktuaris
Karakteristik kualitas yang diharapkan dari sebuah laporan keuangan adalah di bawah ini kecuali:
- Going concern
The quality of accounting information: 
- Reability: accurate, objective, and free from bias and mispresentation
- Relevance : useful, timely, and likely to affect an interested user’s decisions about a company.
- Consistency : a company uses the same accounting policies and procedures in its financial statements form one accounting period to the next, unless there is a sound reason for changing a policy or procedure.
- Comparability : a company financial statements enable an interested party to identify similarities and differences in financial information across accounting periods and among different companies.
- Materiality : requires that companies disclose all significant information in their financial statements.
- Conservatism : the choice of a financial reporting method that results in the projection of lower values for a company’s assets, higher values for its liabilities and expenses, and a lower level of net income than would be the case if a company used a more optimistic reporting method.
Jawaban: b. Going concern
 Mulligan, E. and Stone, G. (1997). Accounting and financial reporting in life and health insurance companies. Atlanta, Ga.: Life Management Institute, LOMA.