Hairdressers and Beauty Salons Exclusion Clause
Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
You are here:
HAIRDRESSERS AND BEAUTY SALONS EXCLUSION CLAUSE
This Policy does not cover liability in respect of:
- Personal Injury arising directly or indirectly out of or caused by treatment prescribed or administered by the Insured or the Insured’s employees or agents other than:
- haircutting by electrical or hand clippers, hairdressing and hair drying by blower type machines, shaving, shampooing and tinting or dyeing.
- eyebrow plucking and shaping, face or scalp massage, manicure, epilation and wax steam treatment.
- ear piercing but only when gold, goldplated, silver, platinum or surgical sleepers or studs are used.
- Personal Injury to any person arising directly or indirectly out of the contraction of AIDS or AIDS related diseases or the transmission of any communicable disease by the Insured or any of the Insured’s employees or agents.